Educating Patricia Hatch’s Summer Music Offerings
Private Lessons – 45 minutes long, $25 weekly, paid at the beginning of each month. (If you or I are taking a week break for some reason, vacation, etc., then there is no charge for that off week. If I am given advance notice – more than 24 hours – of an absence due to illness or scheduling conflict, I will make every effort to reschedule, but make no guarantees. Same day cancellations are charged as a normal lesson.)
Sibling lessons – 45 minutes long, $30 weekly for the family, paid at the beginning of each month. If one student is significantly more advanced, we may need to discuss extending the lesson to one hour ($40) to be split between two students. This can be arranged as needed.
- There will be an opportunity to play in public during the summer, possibly at a festival, a nursing home, or in a recital setting.
- There will be no lessons May 28 – 31, June 25 – July 6. (Memorial Day week, Last week of June, Week of July 4th)
Strings Workshop – Learning to play together, Max. 6 students, For all players/ Tuesdays at 1pm.
- Dates include July 10, 17, 24, 31
- Workshops are charged at a rate of $15 weekly
- Maximum spots available in each group is 6 students weekly.
- The workshops are one hour in length.
Music may be emailed to print. Otherwise copies will be provided.
All lessons and workshops are taught out of my home in York. Please visit my website, https://educatingpatriciahatch.com or contact me at 803-741-4047/ firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to sign up!
Tuesday, August 7th, 10am – 2pm – Historic Brattonsville, Time Travel Tuesdays: We will be participating in Historic Brattonsville’s Time Travel Tuesdays by providing music for guests on the farm. More information will be provided the week prior to the event.
Saturday, September 8th, 6pm – Allison Creek Bluegrass: We have been invited to provided opening music for the monthly bluegrass concert held at Allison Creek. Please plan to get there a little early for warming up.
Completed – Acorn Acres String Camp! (June)